At Fell Dyke we have very high expectations of children’s behaviour and of the way children interact with one another and with adults. We expect children to behave in way which shows respect and consideration for themselves, others and their environment. We foster a sense of belonging and mutual respect and aim for all children to develop a sense of right and wrong and to take responsibility for their actions.
Our behaviour policy is based on positive reinforcement and ‘Going for Gold’ which encourages children to aim for exemplary behaviour every day. Appropriate rewards and sanctions are used in school which are outlined in more detail in our full behaviour policy.
We work closely with parents and carers to support children who find it difficult to manage their own behaviour.
Our School Rules
- We keep our hands and feet to ourselves.
- We look after each other, our school and ourselves.
- We always tell the truth.
- We work hard to improve our work.
- We listen to instructions and follow them carefully.
- We have fun whilst we are learning.