At Fell Dyke Community Primary School we believe that every child must be provided with stimulating opportunities to develop socially, emotionally, academically and physically to achieve their full potential. We are an inclusive learning community that is forward thinking, innovative, confident and committed to ensuring that all of the children in our care are happy, enthusiastic and life-long learners.
We are working together to:
· Raise achievement through a commitment to high standards and expectations.
· Enable every child to succeed as an independent, enthusiastic and confident learner.
· Provide active, co-operative and independent learning through dynamic and high quality teaching.
· Create an atmosphere in which each child is valued as an individual, enabling them to develop self esteem, self discipline and mutual respect.
· Ensure equality of opportunity at all times, so that each child is given appropriate support and enrichment.
· Create an inclusive learning community which challenges and enables every learner to flourish, prosper and develop aspirations and achieve their goals.
· Provide a welcoming, secure, stimulating and enriched environment that enhances learning.
· Provide an innovative, creative and integrated curriculum which inspires and motivates children to learn and which takes account of different learning styles.
· Work in partnership with parents/carers, children and the wider community.
Education + Effort = Excellence for Everyone